1. There are NO buyer's fees in this sale. What you bid is the most you will pay.
2. Bids are reduced to one increment over the second highest bid. Bidding increments are: for bids up to $50 the increment is $2, from $50 to $100 the increment is $5, from $100 to $200 the increment is $10, from $200 to $500 the increment is $20, from $500 to $1,000 to the increment is $50, from $1,000 to $2,000 the increment is $100, from $2,000 to $5,000 the increment is $200, from $5,000 to $10,000 the increment is $500 and over $10,000 the increment is $1,000.
3. Postage and insurance for each lot is specified in the listing with a minimum charge of $4.00 for the first item, additional items will be added at the discounted rate listed. Free shipping to those who pay by check, simply send a check for the total before shipping.
4. Invoices for deliver within
5. This sale has Live Online Bidding. You can view and bid on all lots online at civilwartokens.com. If you plan to bid online you will need to register so don’t delay. As always let us know if you have any difficulty. Although the auction is staggered many lots will close within seconds so plan ahead and bid accordingly.
6. If you choose, you may still bid by Mail, Fax, Phone and Email but those bids should be received at least one day before the closing date of the sale to assure they are properly recorded. We will enter these bids and act as your agent. These bids will be reflected in the online bidding with the User Name “xxmailbid”.
7. Bids for each lot can be entered at any time until that item closes as noted in online description with possible bidding extensions as noted below. There are no hidden reserves all lot are beginning at just $0.99.
8. Closing times for all lots are automatically extended for 15 seconds if a bid is received within the last 15 seconds. This will continue until no more bids are received on that lot. Items will close sequentially by lot number.
9. Estimates which appear after the description are only a guide and lots will often be sold above and below those amounts.
10. Returns will be accepted on any lots incorrectly described, however, since the majority of this material is consigned all sales will be considered final 14 days after lot delivery.
11. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid or withdraw any lot.
12. Items can be paid by check or PayPal. Free shipping to those who pay by check, simply send a check for the total before shipping. Credit Card can only be used through PayPal.
13. Placing a bid in this sale constitutes acceptance of the above terms.
FIXED PRICE TERMS
1. Free shipping, handling and insurance on all fixed price items paid for by Check.
2. Items for deliver within
3. Returns will be accepted on any item incorrectly described at the time of sale or items found not to be genuine.
4. Items can be paid for by check, money order or Paypal.