FIXED PRICE TERMS
1. Free shipping, handling and insurance on all fixed price items.
2. Items for deliver within South Carolina must pay 8% for South Carolina sales tax unless a resale number is supplied. Buyer from other states are responsible for paying any sales / use tax that may be required.
3. Returns will be accepted on any item incorrectly described at the time of sale or items found not to be genuine.
4. Items can be paid for by check, money order or Paypal.
1. There are NO buyer's fees in this sale. What you bid is the most you will pay.
2. Bidding increments are as follows $5 from $0 to $100, $10 from $100 to $250, $25 from $250 to $500, $50 from $500 to $1,000, $100 from $1,000 to $2,500, $250 from $2,500 to $5,000, $500 from $5,000 to $10,000, $1,000 from $10,000 to $25,000 and $2,500 above $25,000.
3. Shipping charges include postage, handling and insurance are listed for each listing with a minumum charge of $2 per item. Free shipping on all invoice paid by check, simply pay the total prior to shipping on your invoice.
4. Invoices for deliver within South Carolina must pay 8% for South Carolina sales tax unless a resale number is supplied. Bidders from other states are responsible for paying any sales / use tax that may be required.
5. Mail, Fax, Phone and Email bids must be received at least one day before the closing date.
6. Online bids on each lot can be entered at any time until that auction closes as noted in description and possible extensions.
7. Closing times for each lot are automatically extended for 15 seconds if a bid is received within the last 15 seconds. This will continue until no more bids are received on that lot. Items will close sequentially by lot number.
8. Estimates which appear after the description are only a guide and lots will often be sold above and below those amounts.
9. Returns will be accepted on any lots incorrectly described, however, since the majority of this material is consigned all sales will be considered final 14 days after lot delivery.
10. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid or withdraw any lot.
11. Items can be paid for by check, money order or Paypal.
12. Placing a bid constitutes acceptance of the above terms.
Thank you for your interest in my site. Please take a few moment to complete the requested information, being sure to include the proper shipping address for any items purchased. Thanks, Steve.